Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Top Ten Goals for 2011 (no certain order other then the first one):
1. Family, family, family time!
2. Get and STAY organized. Yes, this was on my list last year but I never accomplished the staying part.
3. Blog more.
4. Finish a half marathon this year in 2:45. Giving me a 12.30 pace.
5. Eat 6 small meals a day. And of course they should be healthy. :)
6. Date night with my husband every other month.
7. Get caught up on my kids photo albums. 5 years worth!
8. List items in my ETSY shop.
9. Keep surrounding myself and family with positive and happy people.
10. Wash my car inside and out every two weeks. I thought I would throw this one on for shits and giggles. ;)
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
A recap of my top ten goals for 2010…
Top Ten Goals for 2010 (listed in descending importance):
10. Wash my car inside and out every two weeks. ~ YEAH RIGHT, LOL!!
9. Eat less, drink more (water, DUH). ~ HALF CHECK
8. Eat out less on the weekends. ~ CHECK
7. Keep my online shopping to a minimum (i’m already telling you this will be my HARDEST goal). ~ LENT WAS MY SAVING GRACE ON THIS ONE, HALF CHECK
6. Get and STAY organized. ~ DID THE GET PART, BUT NOT THE STAYING
5. Finish at least one half-marathon in 2.50, that would be a 13min pace. An overall improvement of 20 mins from my last half-marathon. ~ 13.07 PACE, I’LL TAKE IT! CHECK!
4. Count to 10, slowly, before raising my voice at my children. ~ HALF CHECK
3. SLOW DOWN! (this will be my second hardest). ~ HALF CHECK
2. Spend more quality time with my family. ~ CHECK
1. Be happy! “Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances.” – The Secret. ~ CHECK CHECK and CHECK!
TALLY FOR 2010 = 4 CHECKS, 5 HALF CHECKS, AND 1 NOT SO MUCH. NOT BAD, BUT COULD DO BETTER IN 2011. :)