Friday, July 2, 2010

July 3, 2004

 scan0002

My Love~                                                                                                             Six years ago I married by best friend. And six years later, I am still married to you! I may joke you only married me because you knocked me up. I may joke that you’ll never leave me because you can’t afford the alimony and child support. ;) But truth be told, I LOVE YOU MORE THEN LIFE ITSELF. Without you in my life I would be a lost soul walking a path to nowhere. As silly as it may sound, you truly do complete me. You are not only my husband and the best father I could have ever imagined for our children, but you are my life. My heart. My soul. You are my world. IMG_0004 There has never been a day since we said “I do” that I have ever regretted the decision to spend the rest of our lives together. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love every little thing about you (minus the empty chip bags you put back into the pantry). You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I promise I will love you more tomorrow than I do today. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, your generosity, and your unconditional love towards me and our children. You ARE my happily ever after. Happy 6th Anniversary, Babe. My heart is forever yours! IMG_0002

~P.S. Babe, I’m going green this year. This is your card. XOXO :)

1 comment:

  1. this is so STINKIN cute Bri! Happy Anniversary to you and Adam. May you have many more to come!

    Now get off the internet and go do it... :)

    xo Mel

    ReplyDelete