Thursday, August 12, 2010

10 on 10 ~ August 2010

I would LOVE to show you my 10 on 10 photos. I actually got a couple really cute ones of Baby Girl watering our garden. I was even able to get an adorable photo of Mason eating his breakfast before heading out to school. But, NOOO, I can’t show you any of these snapshots, because one of the two younger ones decided to run off with my camera!!

I have searched our house high and low for my sidekick, Canon, and he is no where to be found. I even bribed offered to pay Cody $5 to find Mr. Canon. No such luck. He is still missing. But I’m not giving up that easy, the search party will resume this weekend…

sad-face

2 comments:

  1. oh no! I would die. tell me you found him, right?

    btw, thanks for visiting my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The search party has come to an end... Mr.Canon is no longer with us. I have reason to believe he is lying at the bottom of our local waste managment facility. :(

    ReplyDelete