Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday



Photobucket

  1. Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation-- what is something unique about your family dynamic?
  2. What is the most stressful aspect to blogging (aside from the network going down)?
  3. We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top 3 favorite websites you flock to daily (non blog)!
  4. What’s your sign? Believe in it or not, does any part ring true to you?
  5. IceCream!! ICECREAM!! We all scream for icecream! Name your favorite flavor/brand! (Its hot here, can't help it)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  1. Quirky family situation: Lets see… my daughters first name is my maiden name. Which wouldn’t be so quirky if I had actually changed my last name when I got married; 7 years ago. No judging people! I don’t judge individuals that don’t change their last names back when they get divorced. So don’t judge me and my last name changing issues. Anyways, so when she was born we got a lot of questioning looks from the nurses wondering why in the world we would name our child Taylor Taylor. Cause they’ve never seen a weirder name then that? The Ball and Chain was very quick to point out to everyone I have last name changing issues and made sure all the documents got the correct last name before leaving the hospital.
  2. Stressful aspect to blogging: Where the hell are my followers?? My button has been missing for DAYS! How are people suppose to join my chaotic world if I don’t have the link? And don’t tell me it’s because I’m not cool enough to be your friend. Cause I am! I swear!
  3. Websites you flock to daily: Facebook, Yahoo, and Banking. Hello! Gotta sniper people’s pages, bullshit with my favorite peeps to pass the time at work, and it’s a must to watch the Ball and Chains spending. That way I have more funds to online shop. :)
  4. What’s your sign: I’m an Aries. Independent. Generous. Optimistic. Moody. Go-getter. Short tempered. Aggressive. Direct. Loyal. Energetic. Confident. Passionate. Impatient. Quick-witted. Love me or hate me; I’m 100% an Aries!
  5. IceCream: This could be the hardest question of all time! Or it could  just be hard cause I’ve been on a stupid diet for almost a month. Alright, first one that comes to mind is Ben & Jerry’s Coffee Heath. Then there’s Vic’s Peppermint (local ice cream shop). Can’t forget Thrifty’s Mint Chip (chocolate flakes, not chunks). And I really like Ben & Jerry’s Mint Cookie but that one is hard to find. OH and Coldstone’s Coffee! So maybe I have an issue with ice cream too.
We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A is hosted by: Janette, Seriously Shawn, Impulsive Addict and Mamarazzi. Go and join the fun!

5 comments:

  1. I get so irritated when I buy mint chip ice cream that "looks" like chocolate flakes only to find out it's big 'ol hunks of chocolate. Just not the same! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your Follow button! And I was able to click! Maybe it's just broken on your end?? :P

    Ice cream is my biggest weakness, especially in the summer, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH.. Taylor Taylor. I think Taylor is a cute name!! My friend works in labor and delivery and had a baby that a woman named 'ABCDE'
    now, that my friend... is not cool.

    I'll follow you and your quirkiness!! WHOO HOO!! thanks for linkin' up toots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post! I definitely have an ice cream addiction. Especially anything chocolate. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love any mint type flavored ice cream. Deliciousness!
    lol, you do have name changing issues. I'm glad you didn't name your daughter Taylor Taylor. That would have been TERRIBLE!

    ReplyDelete