Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tea Parties, Cookies, and Singing. Oh my!

Two kids in school, means two different Mother’s Day parties. And luckily they were on two different days! Even though I’ve gone to the preschool party with Mason the past two years, this was the first year I got to attend with Cody. Same teacher, same songs different child = A totally different experience. Cody had a grin from ear to ear the whole time of his program, he seemed to be beaming with pride. And so was I!

Picture 5319

Picture 5321Picture 5324Picture 5327 

Mason’s school had a Mother’s Day Tea Party and to my surprise it was actually a tea party. The kids made us Mothers Day bonnets and we were served tea out of fancy teapots into saucers. The whole works! Of course I was the mom drinking an energy drink, but whatever. :)

Picture 5328 Picture 5336  Picture 5329Picture 5332Picture 5335

No comments:

Post a Comment