A recap of my top ten goals for 2010…
Top Ten Goals for 2010 (listed in descending importance):
10. Wash my car inside and out every two weeks. ~ YEAH RIGHT, LOL!!
9. Eat less, drink more (water, DUH). ~ HALF CHECK
8. Eat out less on the weekends. ~ CHECK
7. Keep my online shopping to a minimum (i’m already telling you this will be my HARDEST goal). ~ LENT WAS MY SAVING GRACE ON THIS ONE, HALF CHECK
6. Get and STAY organized. ~ DID THE GET PART, BUT NOT THE STAYING
5. Finish at least one half-marathon in 2.50, that would be a 13min pace. An overall improvement of 20 mins from my last half-marathon. ~ 13.07 PACE, I’LL TAKE IT! CHECK!
4. Count to 10, slowly, before raising my voice at my children. ~ HALF CHECK
3. SLOW DOWN! (this will be my second hardest). ~ HALF CHECK
2. Spend more quality time with my family. ~ CHECK
1. Be happy! “Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances.” – The Secret. ~ CHECK CHECK and CHECK!
TALLY FOR 2010 = 4 CHECKS, 5 HALF CHECKS, AND 1 NOT SO MUCH. NOT BAD, BUT COULD DO BETTER IN 2011. :)