Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Top Ten Goals for 2011

If you happened to have read my top ten goals for 2010 you would know I am not a fan of New Years Resolutions. But I do like making realistic goals for myself. We can’t better ourselves unless we challenge ourselves, Right?
new-year-2011
Top Ten Goals for 2011 (no certain order other then the first one):
1. Family, family, family time!
2. Get and STAY organized. Yes, this was on my list last year but I never accomplished the staying part.
3. Blog more.
4. Finish a half marathon this year in 2:45. Giving me a 12.30 pace.
5. Eat 6 small meals a day. And of course they should be healthy. :)
6. Date night with my husband every other month.
7. Get caught up on my kids photo albums. 5 years worth!
8. List items in my ETSY shop.
9. Keep surrounding myself and family with positive and happy people.
10. Wash my car inside and out every two weeks. I thought I would throw this one on for shits and giggles. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, this is a great list! I need to do #10 also....one can dream, right?

    ReplyDelete