Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Guess Who's Back??

Guess who's back, back again? Bre's back, tell a friend! Yep, that's right blog world and wonderful followers. The time has come for me to start writing again. I can't believe one of my 2011 goals was to blog more and then I don't write anything for over a month. Yeah, that's really not going to help me cross a goal off my list at the end of year. You can't accomplish something unless you work at!

So here I am; working on it, at work, without my Windows Live Writer, because my computer was updated and going nuts because I really want it back. Is it wrong for me to purchase a laptop just so I can bring it to work to blog? I wonder if there is a way to write it off at the end of the year for tax purposes. Then it would be totally justifiable. Right?

Guess who's back, back again? :)

1 comment: