Friday, May 27, 2011

Its A Strong Word

I know hate is a strong word but it's been one of those weeks and that's just where I'm at, at the moment.

I HATE...
1. Wasting food - So much goes into it. The money that buys it, the time it takes to purchase and prepare it, and the thought there are starving children all over the world.

2. Slow drivers - I'm not saying you need to go over the speed limit, but the speed doesn't change for the left, middle, or right lane. If you are going to drive 55mph take the back streets! Slow drivers cause accidents! There's actually been a study on it.

3. Laziness - It's whats wrong with America. PERIOD!

4. Empty food bags in my pantry - Yeah I know it's kinda random, but it drives me ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. I don't understand why it's so hard to just throw the damn things away. You are walking into the kitchen so why not throw it in the garbage? Mind boggling!

5. Kiss asses - You aren't good at your job because you have your head so far up the bosses ass. You are good at your job because you have the skills and knowledge to do it. Ugh! So annoying!

6. Our school system - 30 to 1 ratio without teacher aides. No librarian. REALLY?? These children are our future. What is this saying about us? Let me tell you as nicely as I can put it... WE DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT OUR FUTURE. We'll all be dead, or close to it; so it doesn't effect us. Right?

I'll leave you with lucky number 7...

7. Non listeners - We don't have to agree on everything. Hell, we don't have to agree on anything. But I'll bet money (which I don't have much extra these days) if we actually listened, truly listened, to one another we could change things. It's called COMPROMISE. And that's not just for government issues, but relationships too.

I need a long run and a STRONG drink!


No comments:

Post a Comment