Monday, May 16, 2011

Who Am I

Who Am I?

I am a mom who works evenings so she can wake up and spend part of the day with 3 little smiling faces.  I am a wife to an incredible man who whole heartedly loves me for who I am and not for who he would like me to be.  My tombstone engraving will read, "you can sleep when you're dead; that time is now."  If my body didn't require nutrients I would live off of coffee, beer, tequlia, Taco Bell's volcano burrito (w/beans no meat) and reeses pieces. Probably in that order.  I am passionate, random, enthusiastic, and opinionated.  I speak fluent sarcasm!  Yoga pants, flip flops, and running shoes make up most of my wardrobe.  I believe the NFL should play year round.  I am an Aries! The tool box must be organized but my kitchen island is another story.  I run because I can't afford therapy.  I've made many mistakes, but no regrets.  Dancing with my kids ALWAYS brings a smile to my face.  I'm a concert snob!  Toilets are gross, I do NOT clean them.  Did I mention I married an incredible man? :) I like to pretend I'm crafty.  I only use white hangers.  The louder the music, the better.  I should have been a beach bum but instead my life turned out crazy and chaotic. I'm sure glad it did!

1 comment: