Friday, January 20, 2012

I Confess : What A Crock of Shit

Photobucket

I Confess...

There is no part of child birth that's fun!  It's hard, it's messy, and any thought of modesty goes out the window when you have four strangers standing around looking at your whoha.  Then there is the pain.  If someone tells you pushing something the size of a cantaloupe, and sometimes larger, out of a 9cm hole is easy, they're on crack rock.  Or pain medication.
  
But then you hold your child for the first time and you are blown away.

I Confess...

Being a parent is one of the HARDEST jobs you will ever have!  I read a blog post this morning stating parenthood wasn't difficult.  My first thought was she's full of shit.  Actually I think my exact post was, "What a crock of shit."  My second thought, which I kept to myself, "I want what she's having!"  Two Prozac's and a shot of tequila???
  
On the flip side, it's one of the most FULFILLING jobs you will ever have!

I Confess...

Marriage isn't easy.  No part about it is easy.  Not even the sex is easy once you have kids!  It's constant work.  Constant learning.  Constantly finding the middle ground.  There will be ups, and there will be downs.  At times you may doubt yourself.  Nothing is perfect, no marriage is great.  But you get what you give, so give 110%.

Makeup sex is always better anyways, right? ;)


Happy Friday! What do you Confess today? Link up HERE.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly said! Life, marriage, sex, parenthood etc is all hard! But all completely worth it! I love that you called it a Crock of Shit! lol

    ReplyDelete