Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Goal List Recap

Alright, so I didn't do so well on my goal list for 2011. Unless the grading curve has changed and 40% is now passing. LOL. I am proud of the goals I did accomplish though, they seemed to be the most important from my list. I mean, who really needs to wash their car inside and out at least 2x a month anyways? ;) Here's a quick run down of 2011:


1. Family, family, family time! - Yes, yes, yes!!!!!
2. Get and STAY organized. Yes, this was on my list last year but I never accomplished the staying part. - For the most part I think I did a pretty darn good job!
3. Blog more. - Oops... :(
4. Finish a half marathon this year in 2:45. Giving me a 12.30 pace. - Yeah baby!! 2:34 actually! 
5. Eat 6 small meals a day. And of course they should be healthy. :) - Not even close.
6. Date night with my husband every other month. - We got a couple in.
7. Get caught up on my kids photo albums. 5 years worth! - Does a year count?
8. List items in my ETSY shop. - Sigh...
9. Keep surrounding myself and family with positive and happy people. - Yippee!!
10. Wash my car inside and out every two weeks. I thought I would throw this one on for shits and giggles. ;) - Like I said, is this really necessary?



So there's my awful attempt to accomplish 10 goals in a year. I'll be rethinking my guidelines over this next week and I'll let you know what I come up with for 2012. Until then, I hope everyone had a wonderful NYE and your 2012 rocks your socks off! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment