Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Funk…

I don’t know if it has to do with the crappy weather. Or that my knee has been aching the past week and I have the Parkway Half Marathon this weekend. Maybe it’s because I never got the memo Mason’s school changed the field trip date and he missed it today. Perhaps it has to do with Taylor and all her yelling she feels is necessary. Which is now leading to me having a headache. Could be because my carpets are dirty and my steam cleaner is in the shop. Or that there is never enough time in the day to shorten my project list. For all I know I could be pregnant. Ok, it’s not that, just wanted to see if you were still reading all my complaining. ;) Bottom line, I’m in a funk and I don’t like it!! GO AWAY FUNK!!

pulling-hair-out

1 comment:

  1. all I read was pregnant!!! :)

    A funk is okay every once in a while...Mason will have field trips for the rest of his schoolage life...and Tay will keep screaming no matter what you do. And when she stops, she will be talking back. LOL
    So just have a drink...serve the kids ramen for dinner...and then have another drink. :) The funk is sure to go away!

    ReplyDelete