Holy Moly!! Did this project take long or what?! I swear; every time I got started sewing my squares together, something else would come up. I finally put my foot down and decided enough is enough; this blanket is getting done before I start any other projects!
I am pleased to say, Baby Girl is FINALLY able to enjoy her rag quilt. It turned out much bigger then what I was planning, but that is completely my fault. I couldn’t resist adding more prints and rows each time. I used 6.5 squares with a .5 seam, which I think for the next one I’ll make the seam a little larger. That way it looks a little more “ragged”. Of course I ran into a few kinks along the way, but I figured that would happen with being a beginner. Hopefully I’ll work everything out on the next one and then work on a tutorial. But for the time being, I’m going to watch my little girl enjoy her blanket. :)