Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby Girls Rag Blanket

IMG_7428

FINALLY! No, I didn’t finish it. I haven’t even started sewing it! BUT… I did finish cutting my squares and figured out the pattern. Which by the way there really isn’t much of a pattern, I just didn’t want two solids or two prints next to each other. Adam laughs at me and calls me old, but I found cutting the squares very calming. Now lets just see if sewing all them squares together is just as calming. LOL. I did contemplate posting a picture of the layout, but decided against it since I want the finished project to be a surprise. So consider this your sneak peak. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! and thanks for your message on my blog! glad to hear that you got the same tights for your little girl! I bought mine from www.mamabargains.com They have one really great priced item at a time, I am addicted :) they sold the two pairs together for $9.75!
    Can't wait to see the finished blanket!

    ReplyDelete