Thursday, December 3, 2009

1st Baby Blanket

IMG_6578 I’ve had this finished for some time and have wanted to post a picture of it but since I hadn’t given it to Baby Claire I didn’t want to ruin the present. It was my second project using a sewing machine (my 1st was for baby girls shopping cart cover). And even though it has it’s flaws, I’m very proud of it. I never thought I would fall in love with using a sewing machine, but after coming across The Sometimes Crafter Blog I just can’t seem to get enough. Her work and ideas are so inspiring. My next project is a rag quilt for Baby Girl. But for now, I hope Baby Claire enjoys her lovie.

IMG_6574

3 comments:

  1. Oh it's too cute Bre! I love the color combo. You did a great job Martha =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh i love it!! I am not a sewer or a real crafty person but this def makes me want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is an old post, but oh my gosh, can I just tell you how much seeing that about my blog warms my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete