Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pork Chops

Mondays always seem to be a frantic day for me. When Monday rolls around I never feel like I got enough checked off my list during the weekend. Which leads to me feeling rushed to finish before going to work. So needless to say, Monday night dinners normally don’t get a lot of thought put into them. BUT, pretty much anything that goes into my Crock Pot comes out tasting yummy anyways. :)

Picture 5067

2 cans cream of mushroom soup

5 or 6 boneless pork chops

chopped carrots (just depends on how much you want)

seasoning (i used a greek seasoning)

~ Season both sides of your pork chops and leave on plate. Pour in both cans of soup and spread along the bottom of your Crock Pot. Next, arrange your pork chops over the cream of mushroom soup. Then place carrots around the outside of your dish. Cook for 6 hours on low. Serve with a side of brown rice or green salad.

Picture 5070

No comments:

Post a Comment