Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 on 10 ~ June 2010

With the weather nice and Mason out of school, our days have been CRAZY busy!! Luckily I remembered to set the alarm on my cell phone to remind me that today was the the 10th, since last month I forgot. I almost need a reminder to remind me to set the alarm! Is that bad??

Baby Girls new thing is to smile with her eyes closed. It’s making picture taking a LOT harder!Pictures 240Pictures 239The boys are LOVING swim lessons. Mason swam today all by himself! Of course I missed it with the camera. UGH!Pictures 278Pictures 281Pictures 314BUDDIES ~ BUDDIES ~ BUDDIES!Pictures 318I truly believe Cody is going to be a Fireman when he grows up.Pictures 256The reason why God put me here on this Earth!Pictures 261A sneak peak at my next project. :)Pictures 265Can you say, “Skirts galore?”Pictures 269

~What did you do on this 10th day of the month?~

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and seeing your cute kids! You are such a great mommy! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for remembering to do 10 on 10! the closing the eyes while smiling cracks me up! too cute!

    ReplyDelete