Thursday, June 3, 2010

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

I made these for Mason’s Pajama Day and even though they tasted good, I still felt the recipe needed a little more tweaking. So I went back home and after 3 batches, I think I’ve  finally mastered my Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe! Let me know what you think. :)

Pictures 008

1egg

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup vanilla yogurt

3 ripe bananas

1/2 tsp baking soda

1 tsp baking powder

1 cup wheat flour

1 cup flour

1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix (on a low setting) together egg, both sugars, vanilla yogurt, and bananas in a large mixing bowl. Next add your baking soda and baking powder. If you are using a KitchenAid, change your attachment to the flat beater. Then add the wheat and regular flour in on a low speed. If you are not using a KitchenAid, fold these remain ingredients in with a large wooden spoon. Last add your chocolate chips. Bake on 350 for about 21 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean from the center. Makes approx. 18 muffins.

Mason on Pajama DayPictures 003

No comments:

Post a Comment