I first saw this cool idea on Debbie’s Blog and thought this would be a really fun thing to do with the kids. Not only would it allow them to choose things they would like to do over the next few months, but it would also help us implement our rewards system with them better. Then I saw the same idea, with a little twist over on Eighteen25 and knew I must do it this way. Of course I’ll be kicking myself in the ass when I’m up at 2am doing it, but oh well. :)
- Cut a 5x11 piece of paper for the header
- Cut 1x11 strips with 3 pieces of your paper
- Cut 1 piece of paper to 11x12
- Glue down your header paper and 11x12 paper
- Next arrange 1x11 strips and then glue those down
- Place glass top back into frame
- Now have fun with your kids and write out your summer list!!!