Monday, January 4, 2010

4 Christmases

1 day, 2 exhausted parents, 3 cranky kids, and 4 Christmases = MADNESS! And to be quite honest, I think I'm over it. Growing up, Christmas was about spending time with family and playing with our new toys. Not rushing from house to house with a trunk full of unopened toys and dinner on a to-go plate sitting in my lap. We spend more time in our car Christmas Day then we do laughing with our family members. When did this all change? And why? I vow to myself and to my family, Christmas 2010 will be different. For Christmas 2010, I will enjoy a sit down meal with my family and not worry about getting ingestion because I ate to fast. I will enjoy the smile that lights up my child’s face when they are playing with their new toys. But most of all, I will watch my children play with their cousins. Knowing the bond they build between them now is a bond they will have in 20 years. Teaching them that family means everything.

Picture 265Picture 264Picture 283Picture 284Picture 286Picture 258Picture 310Picture 289 Picture 299Picture 304 Picture 309 Picture 316 Picture 318 Picture 319Picture 266

No comments:

Post a Comment