Friday, January 29, 2010

MIA

Oh my goodness. I can’t believe I haven’t blogged in eight days! I haven’t even logged on to read all the blogs I follow. Shame on me! I really don’t know why either. I’ve been in a little bit of a funk this past week, maybe that’s the reason why. I’m not in a bad mood or upset at anything in particular; just a funk. And I really don’t know why. Oh will. At least the week went by quickly and now it’s the weekend. Time to hang out with the family and begin next week with a fresh start.

By the way, Tahoe was wonderful! Friday our trip came crashing down when my mother called morning of to let us know she was super sick and wouldn’t be able to help watch the kids. Thankful I have a wonderful mother in-law (duh, i know she’s reading this. brownie points!) who offered to take all three for the entire weekend. Then some how we managed to get there AND back without using chains. The weather was gorgeous as soon as we got over the summit and all day Saturday. Instead of Adam losing money, he broke even on the roulette tables. And I got to dance into the weeeee hours Saturday night with my favorite cousin and some awesome friends (plus the gay guys!). Even better, no hang over Sunday morning! :) Yes, Tahoe was wonderful!

Picture 436 Picture 439 Picture 443 Picture 441 Picture 454 Picture 448 Picture 451 Picture

*P.S. – A special thank you to my in-laws. Dave and Deena, you are wonderful! Thank you so very much for not hesitating to take all the kids this past weekend. (and no, i’m not saying that cause they are reading this. they truly are wonderful.)

No comments:

Post a Comment