Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10 on 10 ~ February 2010

I got this idea last month from Mel at Larson Lingo. I thought it would be a fun way to document our day with pictures. Enjoy!

 

Morning cartoons….Picture 4712

Don’t let this precious smile fool you!Picture 4710

It’s Cody’s birthday this week so he choose to take brownie bites. He wanted his initials the same way Bubba had last week. “C” is for Cody! Picture 4719

Baby Girl wanted to help…. eat them that is!! I went to scoop one and the next thing I knew she had a full uneaten mini cupcake in her mouth.Picture 4701

Picture 4702

Picture 4700 Picture 4703

Cody is also celebrating Valentine’s Day in class tomorrow so he wanted to take “bubbas treat” to school. I tried to change his mind and gave him other ideas, but he’s a pretty stubborn strong willed kid. Picture 4706

Only 16 more school days till he’s back on track! Can you tell I like him in school?? :)Picture 4723

“It's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.” Geaux Saints! Super Bowl Champs 44!!Picture 4725

3 comments: