All the random thoughts floating around in my head…
* Can I please get more time in the day? Even if it’s only an hour or two, I’ll take anything. PLEASE! I’m asking nicely.
* I really hope the kids bathroom gets finished this weekend. I can’t stand when a weekend project turns into a 3 weekend project.
* I hope Cody’s fire truck cake turns out as cute as the picture.
* Do I really have to run tomorrow? YES! Suck it up, you slacker! (That’s me yelling at myself in my head)
* What would posses someone to become a luge slider? Going more then 90 mph on a fiberglass sled isn’t appealing to me. And here is why.
* Can mamabargains.com be anymore jammed today? Baby Girl really needs a pair of squeakers shoes. I swear!
* Valentine’s Day is over-rated.
* Guns are for protection and hunting. Not just because your having a bad day. I have bad days all the time, thank goodness I don’t own a gun. What is wrong with people?
* Knock on wood the boys don’t get Baby Girls pink eye.
* YAY, I have Monday off for Presidents’ Day. And it’s paid!
* Why did my hand mixer have to take a dump on me while making buttercream frosting? Man, I wish I had a KitchenAid.
* Tax lady is coming Sunday, fingers crossed she has good news. Baby Girl could use a new pair of shoes. J/K ~ kinda ;)
* The boys are going to have so much fun at Disney on Ice this weekend.
* It’s going to be a good day when Adam gets his call back from PG&E for his 2nd test.
* Saturday should be a nice day for soccer practice. Practice outside, for an indoor league. Sure, whatever works.
* Everybody have a wonderful Valentine’s Day and Presidents’ Day Weekend!