Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Bubba

I’ll never forget the day, June 7th 2003. We (adam and i) were on our way to a wedding when I got the call. I was given news that would forever change our lives. “This is Kaiser calling for Brianne Taylor, we would like to inform you that your test results came back positive. You are pregnant.” GASP!

Mason Adam,                                                                                                           I didn’t know what life meant until I held you in my arms for the first time. I didn’t know such a little person could have such a big heart. Before you were born I thought I knew what love felt like, I thought I knew what love meant. That all changed when I looked into your eyes for the very first time. I never realized how much love I could experience for one person. You have forever changed me.

You are my first born, something so unique that can never be taken away. There will always be a special place in my heart just for you. You are the perfection behind my mistakes. You are the reason why I have become the person I am today. You are my shining star. Your unconditional love has taught me lessons I would have never learned if God hadn’t blessed me with you.

I know at times I push you hard and at times I forget you are still only a child. I only do this because I see big things in you and want you to succeed in every single thing you do. Your future is only as big as you dream, so please dream big; dreams do become reality. And if there is ever a time you get scared, just remember, I will be there 100% of the way cheering you on. It’s the least I can do for all that you’ve done for me. I will forever be grateful of you. I love you more then life itself.

Happy 6th Birthday Mason Adam!!!

1 years oldIMG_03482 years oldPicture 264  3 years oldIMG_2223  4 years oldIMG_0551 5 years oldIMG_3655

1 comment: