Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cody Brandon

My Cody Bear,

I can’t believe four years ago today you were coming out of my belly. Where have these years gone? I’m searching to find the words to describe how much I love  you and my heartaches. There will never be enough words in the dictionary to explain or describe how much I love you. I thank God every day for blessing me with you. My world would never have been complete without you in it.

Your strong willed personality tests me everyday and reminds me so very much of myself. At times you push me to my limits and I don’t know what to do. God knew you would be the key to teaching me patience. I think this is why he gave you your smile. If there is one thing in this world that can make something better, it’s your smile. It truly is a ray of sunshine on a dark day.

I love you Cody Brandon. For being the Dennis the Menace you are, the twinkle in your eye, your two blonde streaks I call horns, the dimple where God reached down and touched you. I love you for your silliness that makes me laugh, the nights you want to snuggle, never letting me leave for work without a hug, and your radiant smile.

Happy 4th Birthday Cody Brandon! Mommy loves you FOREVER!

 

February 13th, 2006 @ 6:01pm Weighed 7.12lbs Measured 20inIMG_0185

1st Birthday Party : Baby Einstein ThemeIMG_2053

2nd Birthday Party : Barnyard Theme (with G’gma Taylor)IMG_0350

3rd Birthday Party : Superhero Theme (he loves Buzz Lightyear)IMG_3477

The smile that melts me…IMG_4416

No comments:

Post a Comment